Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Back to the dark side...

I FINALLY got my hair done and boy does it feel soooooo much better! I know that normally you go lighter in the summer but I have missed my dark hair so much so I went back dark.


And I really do love it...So does my hubby ;). 

We are actually a family of new hair styles this week. I cut Spencer and Preston's hair on monday and I did the same cut so they are matching :). Spencer is gone so when he gets home I'll take a picture of them together so you can see. They are the cutest boys EVER.

4 comments:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I love your hair dark, its sooo pretty! Makes me want to go darker too!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

so glad i could make you over!!! you are snow white through and through! love it girl! :-D today was fun, we need to keep up the lunch dates!

KevinandPamelaBigelowFamily said...

Love your hair Chelsea - such a beautiful girl!!

Unknown said...

Love your hair. I did the same thing, I went dark again like last month even though people usually do the opposite but it's so nice haha