Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kites...

Yesterday was a fantastic Saturday. That morning Preston helped Spencer with the yard work and even went over to Ron and Debbies to help him with that yard too. So I was able to clean my house, go to the gym, get some groceries, and get ready without being interrupted. It's amazing how much faster I can do things when I'm by myself haha. After Preston woke up from his nap ( around 5 ) we went and picked up costa vida to-go and took it to the park. We also brought our kite, it was the Perfect day to fly a kite. 


Mmmmm...sweet pork burritos! I love that Preston eats what we eat...he helps me eat all my food :)



And of course we got our kite stuck in a tree...after we got it out we moved a little further down the hill to a really big open grassy field, it was a perfect kite flying spot!



Preston did really good flying the kite too :) Such a big boy...


My handsome boys...by the way Preston hates taking pictures now, I have no idea why but he's mad at me every time I try to take one. He best get over that here REALLY soon haha. 


I tried taking a picture with him but he of course was WAY more interested in that kite up in the air :)


At least my super sexy hubby wanted to take a pic with me! Gosh I love him SO much!

Oh and by the way Happy Easter! We've got some fun plans for today...Can't wait!

1 comment:

Corinne and Justin said...

How fun!! You look so pretty, I love your dark hair! :)