Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Thursday, February 16, 2012

5 Months...


This baby of mine just turned 5 months old yesterday. Oh my goodness, seriously!? I swear time is going by faster everyday. I can not believe how big this girl is getting.

  • She weighs 16 lbs...funny thing is her cousin Kamden just turned 1 a few days ago and he weighs 19 lbs, they are only 3 lbs apart! haha 
  • Her and Kamden wear the same size diapers! They are in size 3 :)
  • She wears size 6-9 months in clothes
  • She is the smileyest girl you ever saw
  • I love her "coo"ing, she has the cutest little voice
  • LOVES to be held
  • wants ALL the attention
  • Almost can sit up by herself
  • Hasn't rolled over in months...I think she just weighs to much to do it again haha
  • Preston started calling her pretty lylah
  • Preston gave Lylah a car the other day...Spenc brought home a box full of matchbox cars the other day and there was a pink and purple car in there. He gave it to Lylah and they play cars together haha
  • She still has tiny feet and huge thighs haha
  • Her tooth is still trying to pop through, poor girl! 
We love this girl to pieces and I don't know what we ever did without her!!! I can't believe she will be 6 months next month. Craziness!

No comments: