Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Distinguished Young Women...

Tiffany was in the Distinguished Young Women ( formally known as Junior Miss ) pageant on Saturday night. It was SO fun to see her perform. She is seriously so funny and so herself. I love how she isn't scared to do funny things in front of people and she just has so much fun doing it. She looked SO cute and was so happy just being there. We were SO proud of her! I loved how much family we had there to support her...it melted my heart while I was sitting next to my hubby and having him be proud and excited for his sister. That is what family is all about. And I'm so thankful to be apart of it. Here are some pictures we took while we were there...










Love you Tiff!!!

No comments: