Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our Little Valentines...



In my opinion Valentines is split up into two parts. The morning and afternoon its all about my little Valentines and then at night its all about me and Spenc. So this morning we made breakfast...


And then they got little Love Letters from us...


And a little something fun...


It was a good morning :)



Today we are going to be making Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Rods for my Sweetie...
Get the recipe HERE
And while you are there I would LOVE and Appreciate you SOOO much if you would follow my blog there and sign up to win my give aways. It would mean so much to me to have my family and friends support! Thanks!

Happy Valentines Day! XOXO!

1 comment:

Katie Slone said...

looks like you guys had a great valentines day chelsea :)