Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Our Coon Cousin!...

My brother and sister in law had their baby boy this morning! They named him Radley Daniel and he was 8 lbs 3 oz and he is just perfection! 


Here is my baby with theirs...8lbs verses 16lbs. Thats what happens when they double in size! I can't believe how big my baby is already!!!


Heres a close up of sweet Radley...


The proud parents! Doesn't Alyssa look amazing!? She's always so cute!


And Lylah had to be apart of that picture too...she loves them and her new cousin!


Were going back tonight so that Spencer and Preston can go see him too so I'm sure I'll have more pictures soon! Yay for babies! We love little Radley SO much already!

2 comments:

Corinne and Justin said...

He is sooo cute!! And Alyssa does look so good!!

Kay and Krystal said...

Just love new babies. You look so good and Lylah is a doll! She looks so much like you :)