Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Friday, December 18, 2009

22!

Today was my 22nd birthday. I was talking to my mom today and we decided that birthdays get less and less fun haha. She asked me what i was doing today and the answer was cleaning. oohh well! Tonight My sweet hubby took me out to dinner to my favorite place, Red Lobster though and Corinne and Justin and Danny and Alyssa also came with us! It was REALLY good and alot of fun to see everyone. Prestons first tooth broke through yesterday and his second one did today, both on the bottom. Its really cute. At dinner he ate just about half of my mashed potatoes and i had to ask the waitress for more cucumbers cause thats all he wanted but once he broke it i had to take it away so he wouldnt choke but we went through like 10! Hes such a funny funny boy. We then went back to our house and spencers family came over and brought a cake! It was really good and im so glad they came and spent time with us! So today was great...and i got tons of sweet birthday wishes from all my family and friends...thanks a bunch, you all are the best!!!
My crazy cutest boy...

Me and my hottie for a husband ;)

Justin and Corinne

Alyssa and Danny

A family pic...but preston wouldnt look

The fam at my house for cake!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

i am so glad you had an awesome birthday girlly! miss you and wish i could have been there to celebrate! love you and i love mr prestons tubby cheeks in that picture! so cute.

The Ryan's said...

Sounds like you had a pretty good birthday..We went to Red Lobster for my 22nd Birthday too!Its my favorite too. Thats really good that you had a good birthday! And you guys are just the cutest little family!