Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, December 14, 2009

Temple Christmas Lights

Last night we also went to the Mesa Temples Christmas lights, Debbie was singing in the choir and they sounded great! It was a little chilly but the wind wasnt blowing so it wasnt too bad. I love all the lights...I cant wait to go to Utah and see the Salt Lake Temples lights in just a couple of weeks! Gosh I cant believe Christmas is almost here...it has definantly snuck up on me and its going by way too fast!This is the chior...Debbie is in the 3rd row the 3rd person in from the left. You can barely see her but that was the closest I could get.

Preston all bundled up

We also took Spencers sister Kristy with us and this is a pick with all of us

These are my favorite lights...the 3 wisemen

Me and my sister in law Kristy

The Nativity Scene

Me and my Love.

Me and my other love...

1 comment:

Brandi said...

so cute! preston is getting so big and you look so pretty! miss you girlly!