Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve Pajamas

Every year on Christmas Eve we open up a present and its always pajamas. Its a tradition my family always did and i loved it so its a tradition we took on. As i was looking at other blogs i noticed its a pretty common tradition haha i never knew! We forgot to take pictures of them on us haha i dont know what we were thinking but here are the ones of us opening them!
I did pretty bad with spenc this year...his slippers were too big and his shirt was not the one it was supposed to be haha so were gonna have to take things back :( but he did love the pants!



I picked my pajamas out haha i needed new gray yoga pants so i made them my pajamas...love them!



Preston got some cute striped pjs and he also got a little "spirtual" gift which was a couple of hardbooks i found at deseret. As you can see he just wanted to eat them haha

No comments: