Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday is Funday

Last sunday we were all too sick to go to church so we didnt get the message when our stake conference was going to be so today we got ready and drove to church and no one was there...just our luck it was today! Well we decided that we would drive out to canyon lake, take our scriptures and an ensign and spend some time outside and enjoy the weather while we read. The lake is beautiful but it was kinda windy and a little chilly. I really think Preston is teething haha Ive said that quite a bit and still no teeth but he has been just a little grump lately so im really thinking he is. We love him tons anyways haha. Yesterday night we tried going to a Drive-in movie and it was alot of fun. I didnt have to worry about Preston being nice and we could talk and kiss haha we saw The Blind Side and it was really a great movie. I have to say that I was very impressed with Spenc last night...we had planned to go to this movie and to the mexican food place earlier but his friends called and wanted him to hang out so he went over there but made sure to go and eat with me and go to the movie...he never even asked if he could pull an all nighter with them. Im sure this sounds little but to me it was huge. I love feeling like he wants to spend time with me...that i am the most important. Im always taking for granted those little things spencer does for me, it seems to me that i forget them whenever im feeling down. But he really does do so much for me and i really do know that he loves me. And im so grateful to know and to feel that love everyday. Soo tired from being grumpy haha..
Mommy and Preston at the lake

Sittin all by himself

Grumpiness...oohh preston we love you!

With Daddy...he looks a little happier here haha

This was taken on the day he turned 7 months...what a big boy he is getting!

3 comments:

The Ryan's said...

Oh how I LOVE that last pic of him..he is getting so big..and those bright blue eyes! You could get lost in them! What a doll!

Corinne and Justin said...

Hahaha hes still so cute even when hes grumpy! ha.. hes getting so big though i cant believe it but i just love him to death!

Brandi said...

I love the 7 month old picture of him! it is so cute! Looks like you guys had an amaizing sunday!