Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Sister!!

My sister Corinnes birthday is December 24...kinda sad it always turns out to be a half birthday cause by night time we celebrate Christmas Eve. But its actually one of the funnest days of all cause we celebrate ALL day long and everyone gets to open presents haha. ( We all get pajamas to open on christmas eve ). Well we ended up driving to utah on wednesday night and didnt get there untill about 4 am on thursday...we slept in and then my parents took us all out to Tucanos for Corinnes birthday lunch. This place is like a brazillian buffet and it is seriously amazing. They come around your table and bring you different meats and its soo soo good! Well they had Corinne do a birthday dance and that was really funny...she got all into it and it was cute. Corinne can make anything fun. Well I want my sister to know how much i love her. She is the funnest girl around and makes anytime a good time. She is sooo good with kids especially her nephew preston :) he absolutely adores her. Im so lucky to have the sisters i do and i hope she knows shes one of my very best friends. I can go to her for anything and i know she always has my back. Shes absolutely beautiful inside and out. I love you sister and i hope you had a great birthday!!! The Birthday girl doin her dance!

Preston at the table...he had a TON of mashed potatoes...one of his fav foods

The boys in the fam...Spencer, Tanner, and Justin

My mom and dad...They are soo cute

Us girls...Mom, Corinne, Courtney, and Me

1 comment:

Corinne and Justin said...

Thank you sister, your so sweet! i love youuuu!