Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Blossom on the Vine!

I decided to make a craft blog called the blossom on the vine. Ill be doing things with scrapbooking, sewing, refinishing and anything I can get my hands into. My sister Corinne is going to eventually get in it with me and its just something to do for fun. Id really like for those of you who do try some of the stuff we do, to share how it turned out and how to make it better. Were all learning and since we cant be doing crafts together all the time it will be fun to talk and share it through a blog. :) We are in the midst of creating an etsy account so if you like some of the stuff we do and dont want to make it yourself you can get it there. Im trying to update it as much as i can...i am a busy mom so i do my best. But have fun with it and thanks for taking a peek! I want to have fun giveaways and get everyone into it so keep checking back!
Add my link to your blog so youll never miss out on whats new!

No comments: