Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Regrets...

Have you ever been so frusterated and had no one to talk to and its just eating at you? Well I do sometimes and guess what i do? I blog about it. Ive realized that its not the best idea or approach to fixing my problems. I just need to vent sometimes and honestly i look back and read what i wrote and it honestly just didnt need to be written for the whole world to see.

I read a quote and scripture today that says " A gracious woman retaineth honour." -proverbs 11:16 and " I feel to invite every woman everwhere to rise to the great potential within you. I do not ask that you reach beyond your capacity. I hope you will not nag yourselves with thoughts of failure. I hope you will not try to set goals far beyond your capacity to achieve. I hope you will simply do what you can do in the best way you know. If you do so, you will witness miracles come to pass." -unknown.

I think that summerizes exactly what i need to work at and to become. A gracious woman who is constantly trying to be and do her best. So Im starting right now and apoligizing to anyone who might have become offended by what i have written. I honestly never wrote anything that was towards anyone else. I just let my frustrations out and i may have said things wrong. So im sorry and i will be careful on what and how i say things from now on. I love you all.

No comments: