Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Friday, April 30, 2010

Tonight...

Have I told you Preston loves dogs?

Well he does...SO MUCH. Did I also mention that im a mean mom and I dont know if I will EVER buy a dog? I dont mind visiting dogs but theres no way id want or would take care of one. Im glad I have time to think of a great way to say no when this poor little boy asks me for a puppy.


Well tonight we went and played some Wii with Danny and Alyssa...I have to say that me and alyssa pretty much rock at level 1! haha! It was fun...I love hanging out with them.


Is this my son? haha totally doesnt even look like him...funny what gravity will do. He insisted on being upside down and finding Aunt Alyssa!


Okay here is my son! Throwing a fit on the floor...haha given it was past his bedtime.

Wow I have a ton of things to do tomorrow. Family pictures at 8 am and a house to clean and food to cook and a park to decorate for Prestons bday party at 5pm. Thank goodness for my amazing sister who is spending the entire day with me to help me out!! I totally better get some sleep....good night!

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

It was fun having you guys over! We'll see you tonight!