Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lake Day 2...

Spencer talked me into going to the lake again...what a sweet wife i am... i know haha jk but we got up at 3:15 this morning!!! The water was pretty crappy though today but it was a little more fun anyways cause Alyssa and Johnny were able to come with us. Spencer pulled his arm and his bicep started hurting him really bad so he only went out there once...actually now that I think about it everyone only went out once. 


Spencer - I didnt really catch a picture of any of his cool tricks...sorry baby!


Heres Danny


And Johnny haha he wanted a funny posed picture for his facebook...this jump is actually called something but I forgot the name.


This is kinda embarrassing but this was my best shot haha I never was able to get up all the way but at least I tried. It had been years since the first time I tried...and I did do a little better ha.


My cute homeboy ate about 15 cookies haha okay not that much but he did have probably too many!


He wanted to try wakeboarding too!


This is my super sexy hubby. I love looking into those blue eyes...Im so in love with this man.
( Sorry for the mushiness )


Brothers...funny how they really don't look that much alike...they all have similar features but they look so different. What a handsome group of guys!

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

Yay for lake pictures! Next time we'll have to take pictures with us in them too. Oh and I promise I'll remember my camera! :)