Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Week...

Its the week of Halloween! We have SO much planned for this week...we haven't really done anything this entire month to celebrate this fun holiday. So we are planning on going to the pumpkin patch ( im thinking schnepf farms ), and we need to buy and carve pumpkins and we have a ward trunk or treat. I'm so excited for the festivities!

Preston found some "teeth" that we won at a white elephant party one year and he kept giving them to me and I would put them in and he would laugh. But I think I laughed harder at him when I put them in his mouth :)


Happy Week of Halloween!

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

We haven't really done anything "halloweenish" yet this month either. We should all get together and do something! Just let us know...