Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tuesdays...


It's already almost the middle of October. I can't believe how fast time goes. I have Preston's Halloween costume, he's gonna be a spider :) I seriously can't wait. We haven't been to a pumpkin patch yet but I'm excited because we had such a good time there last year so I'm sure it gonna be more fun this year! Halloween is on a Sunday this year though...how does that work? I think in our ward we have a trunk or treat that Saturday but I won't be taking Preston out on a Sunday and I actually don't want Trick or Treaters knocking on my door a million times on Sunday night...maybe I'll just leave candy on my front bench? What will you guys be doing?


Yesterday my sister in law came over and we made some slipcovers for her pillows. We kind of made it up as we went and they turned out great! They are easy to take off and wash too which is fabulous since the fabric has a lot of white. Preston had to test out the pillow when it was finished :) Alyssa has Tuesdays off so we've been hanging out with her almost every Tuesday now and we love it! You should have seen how happy and hyper Preston was when she came over, it was cute!

2 comments:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

Yay for Tuesdays!! They're pretty much my favorite day of the week! I love that Preston got so excited and crazy when I came over yesterday, totally made my day! Oh and p.s. I'm loving my pillows!

Corinne and Justin said...

I love the pillows soo cute!! I love that color green! And I cant believe how little preston looks in that halloween picture last year when he was a lion. Crazy how much he has grown! Love him! and you and spenc of course!