Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pets...

Preston loves animals. He gets so excited when we go visit a family member with a dog or cat or anything that moves really. I'm not an animal lover, in the least bit. Well when I was in junior high my dad took me hunting and I killed my first and only deer. He got it mounted and when I got married he told me that I had to keep it and put it in my house. That kind of "decor" isn't really my style haha so I've been meaning to hang it up in my garage but I have yet to get to that.


Lately this is Preston every time we go in and out of the garage. He runs over to the deer and gives it hugs. He loves his deer. Its like his little pet. :) and its a pet I can definitely handle. 

3 comments:

KevinandPamelaBigelowFamily said...

Chelsea - that is hilarious! Come on - are sure you don't want to hang that in your living room? haha

Corinne and Justin said...

I think thats the funniest thing! ha. And mom, I want to hang mine up in my living room, but Justin wont let me. ha he says it would be too embarrassing when someone asks him where he shot it and he would have to explain to them its his wifes! HA!

Unknown said...

This is my favorite post ever! haha he is so funny! Love it!