Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday Session...


Wasn't this mornings sessions wonderful? I loved just about every talk but this mornings session I especially loved President Uchtdorf's talk. He has turned into one of my favorite speakers...every time he talks I'm captivated and it seems like his topics always relate to me. One of my favorites parts of his talk was this...

"Let us be mindful of the foundational precepts our Heavenly Father has given to His children that will establish the basis of a rich and fruitful mortal life with promises of eternal happiness.... Brothers and sisters, diligently doing the things that matter most will lead us to the Savior of the world."

Other than watching Conference we played at home...


Look at this climber! Gosh he makes me nervous sometimes...


And hiding under his bed...this is his FAVORITE hiding place


And wearing daddy's hat!

While Spencer went to the Priesthood session me and Preston went to hang out with Alyssa. While we were at her house Preston was...



...feeding Miley his snacks. He'd get so excited after he gave Miley a treat, he was smiling and laughing...it was cute and I'm sure Miley liked it too! 

Other than Preston being a little grumpy while we were at the store and at dinner, it was a good day and I can't wait to hear more of Conference tomorrow!

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I think its safe to say that she LOVED it haha. I think the cutest part was how funny Preston thought it was. Thanks for helping me pick out fabric tonight, I'm so horrible at making choices, I am so indecisive. I brought it home though and I think it's going to look soo cute! I can't wait to get started!!