Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Friday, May 20, 2011

#11- Your song and/or the first song you danced to at your wedding

share a music video or lyrics if you can!

Um we never really had a song...we both liked the song Brass Bed at the time and that's what we used for the last part of our video so if anything else I guess that would be the closest thing to "our song". Here's our little wedding video that Spencer's Aunt Jill made for us :). I seriously teared up and cried while watching it...we were so in love ( not that we aren't now haha ) but that engaged/newlywed time of our lives was soooo fun and to be honest I kinda miss it. I think it's time me and Spenc get away and spend some time alone... ;)


1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

How cute! I don't think I ever saw this before, good job Jill!