Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cake...

So Monday night we had the Coons come over for cake and ice cream. I had decided to make the cake myself, it was the first homemade cake and frosting I had ever made. It turned out pretty dang good if you ask me. I used this Chocolate Cake recipe and this Frosting recipe.


I'm obviously not a cake decorator haha! But Preston likes blue so it's a blue cake haha I think it tasted better then it looked :). 


When everyone got there we opened presents! He got some really fun stuff :). The little stuffed tiger is the tiger he picked from the zoo and he also got a "Cars" backpack pillow and a swim pool from us. He got some nerf guns and a really awesome wagon from Grandma and Grandpa. And Uncle Danny and Aunt Alyssa got him a "Cars" slip and slide. We are gonna have fun in our backyard!


Then we had cake! Preston blew out his candles I think 4 times...he had a lot of wishes to wish I guess haha! It was a fun night and he's such a lucky boy to have so many who love him. I am so grateful to have 2 supportive families. 

We LOVE you Preston!!! Happy Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I think the cake turned out great! I can't believe that Preston is 2, time flies by so fast!