Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Swimming at Basha...

 I've been such a bad blogger! I will start being good again! :)

We had SO much fun this weekend. My parents were able to come here, the boys went on a fishing trip to Black River ( more on that later ) and us girls stayed at my house and had a girls weekend. On Friday and Saturday we went out to Basha High School to their swim center and we all had a blast. 


Preston loved the area that had water squirting out of the ground...


They have a lazy river that we all loved...


We swam and got some sun...I was the only one who got too much sun and burned ( curse my white skin! ) So glad Preston got dads skin and tans soooo easily, I hope all our kids do!


And here is me and my baby. He really did have a ton of fun, don't let the " i hate taking pictures face " fool you!

1 comment:

Corinne and Justin said...

I loved that place!! It was so much fun! We need to go back soon :)