Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Thursday, May 19, 2011

#9- The Reception and #10- The cake/food...

where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?

We were married August 11, 2007 and had 2 receptions. The first one was the day before we were married at my parents house in Show Low and the other was in Gilbert the day we were married. Again my book is lost so I can't show you any pics of the Show Low reception...but it was super cute and a lot of fun :). We were married in August...in the valley...boy was it a hot day. We had the reception at the church building close to the condo that we were moving into. 


I love food. So tell me about what you had at your wedding!

I hardly remember what we ate...I am sure Spencer does though. I know we had little sandwhiches that were really good and fruit and veggies. As soon as we got there we ate really quick before our "quests" arrived, we hadn't eaten anything all day and we were seriously starving so the food tasted divine to us haha! We also had a make your own sparkling soda station thing that was my favorite. Then there was my cake. It looked exactly how I wanted it to! Soooo cute! Funny thing is I didn't know only the top was real cake so when we went to cut it we cut the bottom first and it wasn't cake haha. It was funny but when we did find cake it tasted real good!


No comments: