Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

#8- The little accessories...

You know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?


Okay so I'm totally annoyed right now...I cannot find my wedding book of pictures ANYWHERE! I didn't have a photographer for the receptions, people just took some and gave them to me so I only have prints and they are all in that book. So I don't have any pictures of my bridesmaids right now....BLAH! They were my 2 sisters and my 2 sister-in-laws (at that time). They wore matching black skirts and button up white shirts with green sashes and green headbands. They were adorable :). Hopefully I'll find that book soon and I'll post a picture later. 


Okay so the details on me...Spencer is not the tallest guy and he didn't want me wearing heels and looking taller then him in all our pics so I ended up wearing comfy white flip flops haha. My dress was long and you couldn't see my shoes anyway...it was worth it, with all that standing my feet didn't hurt by the end of the day :). 




This shows my veil pretty well...it was really pretty! 




Okay so I couldn't find a close up of my jewelry but it was small with crystals...they went with my dress perfectly.

No comments: