Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Chubs...

Boy do I love a chubby baby and lucky for me my sweet little girl is getting some chub! This isn't a surprise to me cause she eats REALLY well haha. You can see her chub better if shes nakey so I took some pictures of her last night before I put jammies on her.
I love rolly polly arms and thighs...


Me and Preston were getting her to smile at us last night...I got a little one on camera but she has starting smiling big and she has the cutest little dimples. I'm in love. 



I wonder if she will get as chubby as Preston was...we will see!!!
Lylah also rolled over for the first time last night! Me and Spencer were there to witness it and I was really surprised. Shes 6 weeks old today and she rolled over a LOT sooner then Preston did. But she came out of the womb super strong. She has always held her head up really good and she likes doing tummy time, which Preston hated.

1 comment:

Corinne and Justin said...

I think she will be a little Chub! haha! She will be such a cute chub!!