Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My baby is 1 today!!

Has it really been a year already. I cant even begin to tell you how fast this year has gone for me. It has been one of the best years of my life though. Here is a recap of prestons first year of life in pictures!














Happy Birthday Preston! We love you so very much! I honestly cannot imagine life without this little boy. He brings so much joy, laughter and happiness into our home. He has such an adorable personality that draws people to him...hes absolutely the cutest little boy ever! He definantly has a temper and is spoiled rotten but luckily hes still the sweetest little thing!


We saved him one present that he could open on his real birthday...we decided to save grandma and grandpa bigelows. He loved ripping open the wrapping paper! He seriously got SO MUCH for his birthday and he loves it all! We appreciate it so very much! He has his 1 year old doctors appt tomorrow so I will post his new stats then!

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

Happy birthday Preston! He looks so cute in the outfit we got him! I'm so glad it fits!