Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Thursday, August 12, 2010

3rd Anniversary...

Yesterday was our 3rd Anniversary...wow does time fly. We ended up going out the night before to the Mesa Temple and then to Texas Roadhouse while my sister watched Preston. It was so nice to go out by ourselves...thanks Corinne for watching Preston! ( She even did my dishes...seriously could she get any better! ) Well Wednesday morning we packed and then went to Flagstaff, we decided on the way that wed take a little detour through Sedona. I have never been there before and it was such a pretty town! Everything is nice and pretty...I loved it! I could live there for sure....we stopped and got lunch and had a picnic. I ended up taking like no pictures except this one with Preston wearing Spencers sunglasses. 


When we got into Flagstaff we got some grocerys and then came here and just relaxed! Preston LOVES the weather here and wants to play outside all the time. Heres a couple more pics of them ( Preston and Spencer ) playing!



Spencer I love you and I couldn't have picked anyone better to share my life with. You are everything I will ever want and need. Happy Anniversary! XOXO!

No comments: