Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Nakedness...

Yesterday as I was paying some bills on the computer Preston was running around from the room I was in to the other few rooms that aren't locked in the house. He came in the computer room and tried getting into one of his cars and proceeded to get stuck. I got him out and carried him into the living room and turned on Dora the Explorer and then realized he was butt naked. His diaper was gone. So before he peed all over my furniture I grabbed him and put a new diaper on him. We then searched the house for this missing diaper. It seriously took me like 5 min to find it hiding in my shoe box. Haha!


As I was searching for this old diaper he managed to get himself out of the new diaper and loved just running around free! 



So now that hes my little diaper Houdini, I guess he'll have to start wearing clothes more often haha!

Oh and P.S - Ive gotten a lot of your emails so thank you! I'm going to make it private Monday morning so make sure I have your email by then! Thanks!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

oh chels! He is so cute and i love his tubby cheeks:)

Corinne and Justin said...

Haha he is sooo funny these days!! I just love the kid!