Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chandler Mall...


Yesterday morning Corinne called me and wanted me and Preston to meet her and Ryan ( the little boy she nanny's ) at the Chandler Mall. We did a little shopping at Barnes and Noble and Bath and Body Works ( I needed soap and i LOVE their soap there! ) We had some lunch at Rubio's and then we let the kids play at the little play area in front of Barnes and Noble. 


I've never been a big fan of the mall play areas...I actually never give them a second look BUT this one looks fairly clean and there isn't any bigger kids. I'm sure it's a little dirty but we made sure to clean up afterwords. Preston loved it though. He was in heaven running around with the other kids and climbing. Just look how much fun he had...









I think we may start coming here once a week until it cools down enough to play outside!

1 comment:

KevinandPamelaBigelowFamily said...

Sooo cute! He sure looks like he had a lot of fun!