Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our lazy monday...


Bath Time = Fun...EVERYTIME!





Yesterday I seriously never left my house. I don't even think I stepped outside to check the mail. I knew it was hot and I knew it would take me an hour to cool down once I stepped foot outside my door. So we stayed in and we hardly did anything at all. We played and made messes...I finally got my blog private and updated the way I wanted. I also made my Moms blog so she can start posting things about them and my siblings. Court starts volleyball and I'm devastated that I am missing out on her games and watching her play. So my mom said shed for sure start taking lots of pics and videos and post them. I'm way excited.

( Preston going from a normal smile to getting crazy faces and then laughing at himself haha )

Well because we didn't get much done yesterday I have a TON to do today. I have to get my entire house clean, pack to go to flagstaff tomorrow morning, and get myself lookin good for a date with my hubby tonight for our 3rd Anniversary. Were going to the temple and to dinner. I'm really excited! So I better get off this dang computer and get things done! :)

No comments: