Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Backyard Fun...

Just too cute right!?


Today was kind of a boring day for me and Preston so I decided that wed try and play in the backyard...it was a success! We took out his lion and we posed for pictures haha. I liked SO many of the pictures that i had to post almost all of them. The weather was perfect for spending it outside...i wish i could have done more projects on our yard...hopefully well be able to do more soon.





I just love my little boy!

3 comments:

The Ryan's said...

Oh it looks like you guys had so much fun. He is getting so big! And so cute!

Corinne and Justin said...

I cant believe how big he is getting, he is just so much fun! You look so pretty in the pictures :) love you guys!

Brandi said...

OH he is so cute! and you look beautiful.