Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, March 1, 2010

New plants...

Im not a big fan of "desert" plants...alot of them I just think are unattractive and we had like 3 in our backyard...not to mention that they have looked dead since we moved in haha. So saturday we went to home depot and picked some new ones out...we got one green bush of some sort haha I dont even know what kind it is all i know is that its a million times cuter than what we had before. We got 2 hisbiscus plants and one other kind of flower bush. We dug up the old ones and put in the new and It looks so pretty! They are small right now but by next year Im sure they will look ALOT better. I was super excited...I love finally doing projects ON MY HOUSE. It seems like my poor house is last in line to get anything done. We were actually going to build garden boxes but we cant decide on which way to go...wooden boxes or stone boxes...already built or build our own...there was just too many choices so were going to think about it and do it another weekend. Im just dying to start a garden though!

Preston had alot of fun just crunching up leaves and following us around. I love that we have a cute decent size yard...I cant wait to get a tiny baby pool and play in the backyard with him when it gets warmer. I had to really watch him cause he kept wanting to eat leaves and hed even stick his whole face in the ground to try and taste grass...hes so funny. And thats about it for interesting things this weekend...although I am started 2 huge projects, I really want to get crazy with scrapbooking again and get my books all done and up-to-date and Im also going to start on my mother in laws pictures...and there are a TON of pictures. So that will keep me super busy for quite a while.

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I'm so jealous, I want a house to fix up and make all cute! Good luck on scrap booking. I haven't even started doing danny's and my pictures, just another thing on my list for when I have time...