Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010...



This year for Christmas we got Preston a swing set! I was WAY excited when we found one on Craigslist that we could afford and that was still nice and pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Our backyard is now a fun place for Preston to play...I LOVE it. And he does too...we'll be out there everyday I'm sure.

Preston sure is a spoiled boy. He got a lot of really fun stuff this year for Christmas...


Funny thing is...everyone thought a like this year. He got a few of the same things...not exactly a like but similar. He got some dump trucks, play tents, swing set, new clothes, wagon with outdoor toys, movies, toy story figurines, and more!


Pulling out his stocking stuffers!


( he had to pull his wagon through the long tunnel and into his tent haha )

I also had a fabulous Christmas this year :). I ended up getting a couple things off my list like new black run tone reebok shoes and more armani code purfume from spenc! I got 2 adorable cardigans and some jewelry and some money too!


Danny and Alyssa had a necklace made with Spencer and Prestons name on it...I am in love with it! I have been wanting one for a long time now... Isn't it cute!?


Spencer this year got new snowboarding gloves, beanie, a couple shirts, snowbaording passes ( for while were in Utah ), poker chip set, xbox live headset, belt and some money!




We had a Wonderful Christmas this year...Hope yours was just as good!

1 comment:

Josh and Tara Wilkey said...

Yay! I'm glad you found our Blog! I still need to come by and see your place:)
Your Christmas looked so fun! Your little boy is a doll...