Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like...

Christmas? Christmas here in the valley of the sun is a little different than what I'm used to. It's more like the beginning of Fall. The leaves are falling and its gorgeous, the weather is perfect for a cute light jacket, and its been raining the last few days. I've totally been loving the weather but to me it still doesn't feel like Christmas. Were missing fires to keep us warm, the need for hot chocolate, big coats, scarves and gloves. I've also noticed to lack of "Merry Christmas" 's while I'm shopping. People aren't as friendly this year... But regardless Christmas really is only 2 days away! I seriously can't believe how quickly it came this year. I'm really REALLY excited to spend Christmas with Preston this year. We got him some really fun stuff and he's old enough to open his own presents and will get excited about new toys. 

Yesterday we played with leaves and spent a lot of time outside...





I have this BEAUTIFUL purple tree in my front yard that I am just in love with. 


And when the wind blows it blows over some yellow leaves as well. 
The other morning we woke up to Fog. We don't get Fog here in the valley very often and it was so pretty! Spencer took these pictures on his way to work...


Our neighborhood...



Neighborhood again...


The fields across the street...you can't see the Mountains at all ( usually you can )

No comments: