Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Naughty...

So this is what happens when Preston is loose in the house and able to do whatever he wants. 


It's Sunday. We all take naps on Sunday. Well today Preston wasn't wanting to sleep and Spencer wasn't ready to take a nap yet so I locked myself in my room and took a great nap. When I had woken, Spencer told me that he had accidentally fallen asleep on the couch for like 15 min and woke up to ornaments around the house and a present ripped open. Luckily it was his own present and luckily the tree was still standing...The one up side to this story is that now I know that he will have fun ripping open his own presents this year! And that I only have to re-wrap one present!


Plus I can't be too mad, I think his excitedness and curiosity came from me. Just ask my mom!

1 comment:

KevinandPamelaBigelowFamily said...

Hmmm...yes, just like his mother!!