Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 21-A picture of something that makes you happy


Being able to be home with my baby and raise and play with him everyday makes me EXTREMELY happy. I can't thank my husband enough that he's able to support our family enough that I can be home. Speaking of home, I have some cute pics of what Preston has been up to...


He loves cheese...


We got him a couple of puzzles and he loves to play with him and he actually does really good with them. He's such a smart boy!


He definitely knows how to get comfy for a movie ;)

He's as wild as ever and crashes his toys and makes HUGE messes


Loves Cars and Choo Choos and makes the cutest car noises

He climbs on anything and everything to get to what he wants. 

He sure is a handful but I wouldn't have it any other way. I just love him...

No comments: