Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 24-A letter to your parents


Mom and Dad,

First of all I miss you. I miss seeing you everyday and being able to come home and talk about our days. I miss being excited when dad got home and laughing while we ate dinner. I miss the way dad would drive with the seat belt and get crazy singing to the Bee gees and I miss the way mom would love to sing "kiss" by prince. I miss playing games together as a family and our long summer road trips. I love having you as my parents but I love how you guys are now some of my very best friends. I really do hate the distance that we now have between us but it's also made me cherish the moments that we do have together. Thank you for raising me right and showing me the way. Making me feel loved and special even when I was probably unbearable. And thank you for continuing to always be here for me whenever I need you. I really couldn't have asked for better parents and I thank our Heavenly Father for sending me to you. I really do love you both more then words can say!

Love,
Your Chelsea Kay Porter Bigelow Coon   (haha)

1 comment:

KevinandPamelaBigelowFamily said...

Chelsea, We love you so very much and we are so very proud of the wonderful person you are! You are such a sweet, thoughtful daughter and such an absolutely wonderful mother to Preston. We miss you so much too and we are always remembering fun times. I'm so glad that we have always been a close family, that we have soo many fond memories of vacations and just spending time together!!! We are very lucky! Love you!