Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A day in the life...

Of Preston!

He is the most curious boy I have ever seen...he wants EVERYTHING you have in your hand and ANYTHING else thats in sight. Hell grab it, hit it, throw it, and even taste it ha. He also wants to be by my side constantly...He doesnt ever want to play alone so we find things we both can do in ever single room in the house :).


Every now and again he gets things taken from him...( cords he starts to chew on, etc. ) He puts on that sad face and gets mad. He started throwing his head around and really "throwing a fit" this makes me a little nervous...im going to have to do something about that.


After a day of non stop craziness from this little one...I find him asleep. He is a busy busy boy...wouldnt you be tired too? I think im tired just looking at the pictures...
I love you preston....

3 comments:

*Tawny* said...

sounds exactly like my lil nephew! haha

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

awwww i love him he is so cute! he needs to come crawl around with saylor and play :] ps he is 100% boy! i think his fits might be a lil preview of his toddler years :] rayce used to throw fits also and still does haha, but now he can talk and talk back to me! seriously what a cutie!

Brandi said...

so sweet chels! dont you love their sweet business