Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Top 5 fav "things" right now

Lately I have become OBSESSED with a few things and I wanted to share them with you so maybe you can enjoy them too!

Cashews....I dont know why but I crave these...I have a bottle of mixed nuts and I end up only picking these ones out haha SO GOOD

Emergen C is seriously the best! Ive taken it when Ive felt like I was getting sick and it has stopped it EVERYTIME...it also helps with energy too and by golly ive been needing that lately!

Mac Prep+Prime...I put this on before my make up and my skin looks 10 times better! It helps even out your skin and it has a perfect "glow" to it...amazing!


Anita Stansfield is my all time fav author...I get absolutely addicted to her novels! Im almost done with this book and then its on to the 2nd volume!!

Last but not least...I LOVE cycling class! It works me soo hard but I feel dang good after Im done!

2 comments:

*Tawny* said...

Love Cashews, LOve emercn-c, never heard of the mac prep and prime..gonna have 2 look into that one! :)

Kacie said...

Ya, Bachelor and Anita Stansfield are the best!! I LOVE Anita Stansfield. I just oredered about 15 of her books all for about 60 dollars on amazon, because I dont mind them being used. I love the best of times book. Very good! Have you read the Michael and Emily books yet?