Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Feeding Ducks...


Yesterday was a much different day than the rest of week has been...it was sunny! It was still a little windy but me and preston have been stuck inside all week because of the rain...so we went out! We took a long family walk to the respertarian reserve to feed ducks and we also stopped by the gilbert library.


Look at this silly face...he has been cracking us up lately with the faces he makes. He also makes the loudest, craziest noises that come out of no where haha i think this boy will grow up to be the life of the party!



Preston LOVES going on walks ( also loves shopping ha ), he likes looking around and being on the move which is really good for me...Were going to start going on walks every morning. :)


This walk was especially good cause spenc got to come with us...it was actually his idea! I absolutely love spending time with my hubby...it seems like now more than ever I have soo much to talk to him about and we keep growing closer and closer together. I definantly picked the right man to be my eternal companion. ;)

4 comments:

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Ah Preston is so cute! You are such great parents!

Corinne and Justin said...

How fun! I wanna know where you fed the ducks! i love doing that ha.. but Preston is getting soo big and soo funny! love you guys!!

Brandi said...

preston is so cute! i love the hat! he is getting so big! and you look beautiful

*Tawny* said...

OH MY GOODNESS, the first pic of Preston is absolutly ADORABLE!!! I see Spencer in him more and more as he gets bigger, hes soo cute Chelsea!