Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, January 23, 2010

On the move...

Preston is definantly on the move! He can get anywhere his little heart desires. This kind of scares me...am i really ready for this? First things first I really need to baby proof the house...we have cords hanging and sockets without the plastic baby proofers, we leave doors open and Im really going to have to vacuum EVERY DAY. This boy puts anything and everything in his mouth so its going to be a struggle making sure nothing is on the floor he shouldnt have!


We are really excited for him though...he is really growing up and hes having so much fun doing it!


I wouldnt ever change this part of my life. Ive always wanted to be a mom and ive dreamed about it my entire childhood. I couldnt wait to grow up and now I really know why. It is amazing watching your baby grow and learn new things. I am one proud mama thats for sure! I love being home and spending all my time with him...its not always easy but he makes it all so worth it.


He makes motherhood more than I ever thought it could be...it makes me excited to have more (some day).

2 comments:

*Tawny* said...

HES SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE THO :)so it makes it okay!!

*Tawny* said...

I also added your blog finally to mine, as well as you blossom on the vine to my blogs i like section :)