Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Years! haha i know im kinda late...somewhere during our trip my adapter for my cameras memory card was lost so i had to get a new one and it finally came today! yay! Well for New Years we went to a comedy club in Orem called comedy sportz. It was SO funny and alot of fun for everyone. We met my friend Whitney and her husband Tyler there as well and everyone had a really good time! After that we snacked and played some wii while we waited for the ball to drop and then yes i got my new years kiss from my sweet hubby and my cute lil boy even stayed up long enough for me to give him a great big kiss as well! Our fam at the comedy show

The rest of the fam...yes tanner you got in the picture!

Whitney and Tyler! Thanks for coming it was sooo fun seeing you guys!!

Me and Whit...why my face is turned so much to the side...i dunno but its the only one we have...whit you look super cute!
------------------------------------------------------
2009 was such an amazing year for us. I dont know how 2010 could beat it but we will see i guess. We had our first baby! Preston is such a HUGE blessing and joy to our family, we love every single thing about him. We also bought our first house! I love my home and the neighborhood we are in now! This house is also such a great blessing. My sister got married and we love having Justin a part of our family!
--------------------------------------------------------
My GOALS for 2010
  • Lose 25 lbs - Im going to try the hcg diet...ill let you know how it goes!
  • Be more organized
  • SAVE money
  • Prepare for christmas ALOT earlier then this last years haha
  • Take tons of pictures
  • Eat healthier...learn to cook healthier
  • Be more positive
  • Read the Book of Mormon...again
  • Hopefully get preggo again this summer :]
  • Enjoy life to the fullest!!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

You look so cute! and i am excited for you to be pregnant again:) love and miss you girlly

Daniel & Carly said...

Haha..wow you're pretty public about wanting to get pregnant again?? ;-) Have you told this to Spencer?? (wink wink) How fun that would be! (...actually, I feel the same way!) I am almost exactly dido with the goals for your new year (prob all but the first "completely") Good luck with all of them!! How is that advertising stuff going for you on this blog? I was thinking about doing it but then I got scared. lol