Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Parents...

My parents flew in thursday for company/work meetings for where my dad works now in Utah. They were staying in Scottsdale, so we went there that night so we could at least see them for a couple hours...since they are in our STATE! We had just seen them for christmas and new years so I thought Preston would remember them but it took him a few minutes to adjust and then he loved them and played with them as usual! This boy was not letting me take any pictures of him...he wouldnt look at me for any of them! Im sad that we only got to see them once and only for a tiny bit but its better than nothing I guess. We love and miss you tons...I dont even know when the next time I will see them :(

No comments: