Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chloe...

My parents have a little Yorkie. Her name is Chloe. And my little Preston fell in love with this dog. She is the nicest dog in the world to my little monster. He punched, kicked, threw stuff at her, tried to sit on her and tried to pick her up and she was still SO sweet. Every time we woke up in the morning or came home from whatever we did that day, Preston was overjoyed to see her. It was REALLY cute...and for a minute I thought maybe I should get him a dog...but then I thought about the dog and I felt bad for it...he tortures them. So for now, visiting dogs is what we do!






If my parents ever wanted to get rid of her...shes probably the only dog I'd take.

2 comments:

The Lewis Lovebirds! said...

CHLOE!! I remember when she was just a pup and she just looked like a little ball of hair bouncing around. haha. Good to know she is still kickin. Ever since her, i always said i would probably get a yorkie. She is a trooper!

Corinne and Justin said...

I love Chloe! And I miss her! ha. She really is the sweetest dog!