Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years Eve...

New Years Eve morning we flew into Salt Lake City. We caught a flight at 8:30 in the morning. 


Preston fell asleep as soon as the plane was in the air and slept the entire way. It was sooo nice :). Our flight was under booked so Preston was able to have his own seat which made it really fun as well.


We arrived at about 10 am and met my mom at Baggage Claim. Preston was really excited to see her and my dad! Its so fun now that he is starting to remember them :). 

I really didn't take any more pictures of our entire New Years Eve day but we had lunch at Tucanos. Brazilian food over in Provo...it is really SO delicious! We never go to Utah and not eat there. Its a must.  Then we went to a Comedy Club over in Provo that night. We were late, so we couldn't all sit together but the show was really funny and we had a great time. They had a 10 min break half way through and Preston played on stage...he had a good time running around with another kid, laughing and falling down. 


We got home and put Preston to bed and we made some snacks and played some games and had a really fun rest of the night! We've had New Years in Utah the last couple of years and I think that its a great place to celebrate...I hope we can be there next year too :). 

Can you believe it's 2011?

1 comment:

The Cluffs said...

Hi Chelsea! Found your blog and it is adorable, what a cute little family! I have been wondering if you guys were out of town, I have't seen you in forever!!! So glad you guys had such a good holiday season! Also I forgot the email you told me, of course! Email me and then I can add you!
shannacluff@yahoo.com
Shanna