Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, January 10, 2011

We're back!...

Ya...we've been gone for like 9 days! It feels good to be home but we REALLY enjoyed our time away! I haven't put my pictures on the computer yet and I have a TON to do today so its just going to have to wait. So for now I'm just going to post those last 2 entry's of my 30 day Challenge...

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned?

I really just learned that I love my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I couldn't be happier with my little family and I don't think I could live without them. Life is good. :)

Day 30- Your favorite song

Lately my favorite song is the Taylor Swift song I have playing on my blog. 

I'm excited to start blogging again and catching up on New Years, Goals, and Our fun trip!

1 comment:

Corinne and Justin said...

Thank you so much for helping me out today and just hanging out with me! Your so sweet! Your the best big sistr ever!!