Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Faker...

Preston is beginning to figure out ways to get attention...or ways to make us laugh and laugh. He will fall or trip and I will immediately go over and make sure he's okay, he usually is and laughs it off. Well he remembers that I make sure he is okay when he falls and so not even a minute later he fake falls. But he instantly jumps up and laughs and so we laugh at him and he keeps it up for a while. 

He is starting to do this a lot and does it with different things. Like climbing up to his slide for example, he will pretend to fall down the stair thing and then once he is up there he will pretend like he's going to jump down off the side. Like this...


He lifts one leg over and looks right at me and smiles. He knows I'm gonna jump over there and tell him no and he thinks this is soooo funny. But he kind of makes me nervous...I think he knows what he shouldn't do because I can tell by the way he reacts to things but I'm not sure that he won't test it. I actually think he might...so I gotta watch this kid like a hawk. 

Our days have been spent outside these last few days. I can't tell you how perfect the weather is and how nice it is to sit out and read and watch my munchkin play. I LOVE the valleys winters...

No comments: