Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Artist...

I think this boy inherited a love of coloring from me! Yes me...I know he looks just like his daddy but by golly he is my son too. And sometimes he does things just like me. And I LOVE it. :). 


When I was little I loved to color and I would enter into coloring contests and I did win...sometimes! One time I won some cookies from a Maverick gas station. I was probably in kindergarten but I can remember that Maverick station in Tooele, Utah...winning must have made some kind of impression on me. But anyways look at this boys concentration! 


One funny thing about Preston is he hates to get his hands dirty. He is always running to me having me clean his hands. Whether its dirt from outside, his food or in this case...his markers. He was mad at me for saying that it was okay. I mean come on...i would have had to clean his hands 50 times before that beautiful masterpiece was complete :). 


All done! Don't you love baby hands!? They are just soooo cute...


We hung them up on the fridge when he was done. Isn't he an artist! I love them...he is rather proud of them too. Every time we go in the kitchen he is pointing and showing them to us. Gosh he couldn't be cuter.

Speaking of the fridge...


He decided his masterpiece wasn't quite finished yet...

Luckily I'm smart and bought WASHABLE markers...it came off in 1.2 seconds :). Gosh I love it when I'm a genius mom! But I will be putting the markers up somewhere higher this time...just in case ;)

1 comment:

Corinne and Justin said...

I Love Prestons pictures!! He is such a cute little artist!