Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, February 1, 2010

First Haircut...

Prestons hair pretty much just grows on top. It was getting too long that I couldnt fix it but I still thought it was cute...and its how it grew so I was afraid to change it. But I decided this morning that I really want to start fixing his hair so i cut it haha. I pretty much just cut some off top and just a little tiny bit on the sides. Hardest cut EVER though...this boy moves sooo much. He wouldnt sit still for a second. I should have waited untill spenc got home so he could try and distract him. But we did it and it looks cute!!!

These are the before pictures...(notice how long the top is, it was a "natural" mohawk)


These are the after pics...he wasnt being very cooperative with taking pics haha so I couldnt get a real good pic but I tried...you can tell a difference in the front for sure. He looks a little older...dang it. Isnt he handsome!?

4 comments:

Brandi said...

so cute! he does look older and oh so handsome

The Ryan's said...

oh my gosh..he is even cuter..haha..if thats possile..he should be in commercials lol. Too cute..I might have you cut Jillys when its time haha

Orin, Minette and Sadie Packard said...

Oh, he is just so cute! My dad always teases Sadie that she is getting a mohawk, so I might be in the same boat as you in a few months, haha! She had tons of hair on the back of her neck that curled but she lost all of that and is just now finally starting to grow hair! It's so much fun though! Preston is just such a cutie! I can't believe how big our babies are getting! Oh, and this is like at least the second time I have gotten weird comments and I have been debating on going private lately so since I just got a new one, that settled the decision! It's so weird! I will put you on my list! :)

Jill said...

Thanks for coming over yesterday! It was fun visiting and playing with little preston.