Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Katies Sealing...

I got back from Utah just in time to make it to my friends Katie's sealing. It was such an awesome thing to watch, and the spirit was so strong. It amazes me of the strength that alot of the converts to the church have. It seems like they have so many obstacles and trials to overcome just to be able to do what they feel is right. I'm so proud of the women that Katie is...shes always been one of the most caring, sweet, funny and likable girls around. And I am so grateful to be able to share that experience with her, I'm so grateful to have another friend share my same beliefs...its soo true and I know it without a doubt. I will never forget looking at Jani after the sealer said the words forever and eternity and we both teared up. Thank you Katie for letting me be there!

No comments: